What should I do in case of an accident?

Call a traffic enforcer or go to the nearest police station to have the accident or loss investigated. If a Third Party is involved, it would be necessary to get the following details and documents:

  • Name of the driver and registered owner of the vehicle
  • Address and contact numbers
  • Insurance company and photocopy of policy
  • Brand/Type of vehicle
  • Plate number

In case you need immediate legal consultation, you may refer to the BPI/MS LEGAL ASSISTANCE LIST.

What if my car needs to be towed?

If your vehicle is severely damaged in an accident and needs to be towed, just call the BPI MS Express Roadside Assistance Hotline at (02) 8687-8585 and they will be happy to assist you.

How do I file my claim?

  • Prepare your Policy Number.
  • Call BPI/MS Claims Hotline immediately or the branch office servicing you to report the incident and secure a CLAIM NUMBER. The CLAIM NUMBER shall be your reference whenever you follow-up your claim.
  • Fill out all information needed in the enclosed ACCIDENT REPORT FORM. If a Third Party is involved, it is necessary to make a sketch of the accident in the space provided, and have the third party driver countersign it.

Download the Motor Vehicle Accident Report Form

What are the documents that I need to submit?

  • Original copy of duly accomplished and notarized:
    • Accident Report Form, or
    • Affidavit on the circumstances of the accident; or
    • Police Report (if any)
  • Photocopy of Vehicle's Registration Certificate and current Official Receipt
  • Photocopy of Driver's License and Official Receipt

Where do I submit the documents?

You may submit your claim documents to the BPI/MS Head Office, BPI/MS Branch Office servicing you, or BPI/MS MOTOR CLAIMS EVALUATION CENTER. Your BPI/MS servicing agent may also accept and forward your claim documents in your behalf.

Where do I bring my car for evaluation?

If your vehicle can still be safely driven, proceed to BPI/MS' MOTOR VEHICLE CLAIMS EVALUATION CENTER or to any of the BPI/MS Drive-In Centers in Metro Manila to have the damage(s) sustained by your vehicle evaluated and photographed.

After the evaluation and inspection of the damaged vehicle, how can I have my car repaired?

Please make arrangements with the Claims Assistant servicing your claim. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE REPAIR OF YOUR DAMAGED VEHICLE without clearance and/or approval from BPI/MS.